Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sad day in the office....

Today was an awful day of football for me, watching my beloved team loose any hope of winning any title this season. I can't remember when last i was this sad. The only thing i can say about the game is that there are some games when you have a bit of luck, not play verywell but grasp each chance that comes your way and kill the game that i have truly understood and i hope those players understand too. on performances "on the good side" i thought "schezny" was amacing today and in the games i've watched him play he's never made me doubt his ability he only makes me trust him more. It's just a pity his hardwork was for nothing, on the bad side "Djourou" was suprisingly poor with his touches and his awareness which honestly to me has been a little suspect since i've been watching him, also Wilshere just carried over his poor performance from the liverpool game and i hope he does not continue like this. Another sad day in the office i just hope i see less of it in the future...

1 comment: